1. We have creme of tomato soup today! Kitchen staff keeps eating it, so come on it and get some while there is some left! Its an old English recipe, and so yummy. (Sorry, not DF. . .but next time!)
2. Copley, Dewey peeps, if you want soup, let us know and we will bring to market. 12oz $4, or 16oz $6. croutons 50 cents.
3. December macaron class is full, but we have gift certificates available for our January class. Think holiday giving.
4. We still have room in our cake decorating class. sign up now!
5. Our breakfast sandwiches are selling well. We have LOTS of avocado and tomato this week (sorry, we under planned last week!)
6. Coming soon, breakfast crepes with either homemade nutella or spinach and cheese!!
7. Lastly, we have hot spiced cider at the store. And don’t forget, hot chocolate too!
8. We are taking Thanksgiving preorders now!
So come on in!!