Chocolate dipped macarons
We will have Coconut Macaroons and Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons this week for Passover.
Also suitable for Passover are the following:
- Orange-Almond cake (made with almond flour) (DF)
- Flourless chocolate Cake (no flour)
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (no flour)
- French Macarons (almond flour)
We use Organic Powdered Sugar (on French Macarons only) which contains Tapioca Starch, NOT corn starch, so its Passover appropriate.
Please note, we are NOT Kosher certified.
Stock up on your Pot Pies. We are making them for 2 more weeks (available until Easter week). Then we won’t have them again until next Christmas!
We made an Adult Chocolate Chip cookie this week as a treat. It has dark chocolate chunks, macadamia nuts, orange zest and a hint of Kirsch (French cherry liquor). The Kirsch mainly blends all the flavors and makes all the tastes more vibrant. (No its not because you get drunk eating the cookie — the alcohol bakes off!) Come in and try one (before we eat them all. Lol!)
As a woman owned and staffed business, we will be closed on Weds, March 8th, International Women’s Day. This is in solidarity with the Woman’s March on Washington, who are asking for a day without women. We will be open Tuesday and Thursday as normal. Have a nurturing, spend-free International Women’s Day!
We have special Valentine cookies, available Sat, Feb 11 and Tuesday Feb 14. Don’t miss out. Your loved ones will love you! They are as yummy as they look. (Trust me, we tried them all!)
chocolate and raspberry sandwich cookies
Also available is heart shaped ice-cream sandwiches, flourless chocolate cupcakes and cake, and much much more! Come on in.
Flourless Chocolate Cake
We have the Love for Everyone! Regular, DF and Vegan for both cookies and ice-cream sandwiches. (With Organic strawberry ice-cream, or DF chocolate or Mint Chip. )
We will be open today, but with a delayed opening at 1:00. If you are having a snow day, come on in for some hot cocoa, sweet treats or a pizza lunch!
See you later, gators.
We made special things this week, anticipating tomorrow–food to feed the soul and nourished a sense of happier days. Peach pie and cherry cobbler. Or a delicious (if i say so myself) french macaroon filled with ice cream (Christinas, or DF.) I ate a DF one today, and for awhile felt happy. So come on down for a cup of tea and a snack, or we can throw a pizza into the oven for you. Fortify yourself for Sat, which is really the big day that matters. 💕
Wow, i can’t believe Christmas is upon us so quickly. Next week we will have the same assortment of Christmas Cookies and bars, and in addition, the following items for pre-order:
- Chocolate Pecan Pie (#1 favorite at Thanksgiving) $25 (filing is DF)
- Bouche Noel $50
- Meyer Lemon Tartlets with sugared cranberries $7
- Cranberry-Meyer Lemon Buckle (cross between upside down cake and cobbler)$18/$28 (DF)
- Chocolate or Vanilla Coconut Divinity Cake $36-60
- Flourless Chocolate Cake (DF) $18/$28
- Family Size Chicken & Veg or Veg Pot pies $25/$30
Please order by Sat, December 17th! Thank you!
Here is our Thanksgiving menu.
Please PREORDER by Weds, 11/16. Email orders to email@example.com. If we don’t respond to your email, it means we did NOT get it. Thank you! Thanksgiving hours are 12-5 Monday and Tues and 11-6 on Weds.
Pies & Cobblers:
- Pumpkin $25
- Chocolate Kalhua Pecan $25
- Apple Crumb $25
- Cranberry-Apple Cobbler (Vegan) $25
- French Apple Cake ($18/$28)
- Pumpkin Bundt $24 (DF)
- Zimsterns $2.25 (DF)
- regular assortment $2.25 (DF)
- Pumpkin spice $11 (DF)
- Cranberry nut $11 (DF)
- Cranberry-Poached Pears in Coffee relish $10 (vegan)
- Brie Cheese, caramelized apples and calvados cranberries Crostata $12
- Challah rolls $3 (DF)
- Sourdough loaf or baguette $10/$6.50 (Vegan)